It is Friday and Fridays are for fun but it is also October 6, and the first Friday in October.
- National Mad Hatter Day
- National German – American Day
- National Noodle Day
- National Plus Size Appreciation Day
- National Orange Wine Day
- National Coaches Day
As the first Friday in October, it is also:
- World Smile Day
- National Manufacturing Day
- National Body Language Day
- Word College Radio Day
Don’t forget that it is October all month long:
- Cyber Security Awareness Month.
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
- Depression Awareness Month
- ADHD Awareness Month
- LGBTQ+ History Month
- National Book Month
There is a lot going on today and many options for social media posts. I am sure I missed a few. Don’t worry if you missed National Son’s or Daughter’s Day. There is always something to celebrate. Make each day count.