I had to give ChatGPT a try, ChatGPT is an artificial intelligence bot. A human types a question and ChatGPT writes an answer.
Some folks are using it for writing blog posts and for marketing homes for sale.
I asked if I should buy a house and this is the response I got:
“Buying a house is a big decision and whether or not it’s the right move for you depends on your personal circumstances and goals. Some factors to consider include your current financial situation, your long-term plans, and the current housing market in your area. It may be helpful to speak with a financial advisor or real estate agent to help you make a decision.”
The perfect generic response.
This is the answer I got when I asked which is better renting or owning?
“Whether renting or owning a home is better for you depends on your personal circumstances and goals.
Renting can be a good option if you:
- Don’t plan to stay in one place for a long time
- Don’t want the responsibilities that come with owning a home, such as maintenance and repairs
- Don’t have the finances to make a down payment or the credit score to qualify for a mortgage
Owning a home can be a good option if you:
- Plan to stay in one place for a long time
- Want to build equity over time
- Are willing to take on the responsibilities that come with owning a home, such as maintenance and repairs
- Are financially stable and can afford to make a down payment and monthly mortgage payments
It’s important to consider all the pros and cons of each option and weigh the costs and benefits before making a decision. And also talk to a financial advisor or real estate agent for more guidance and help you make a decision.”
Not bad! I like that but I think I will continue writing. The world needs more humanity and women writers too.