Me on Facebook: I plan on performing open heart surgery and am looking for advice. Thanks.
Facebook Friend(s) who has never performed any kind of surgery:
- Stick them with the pointy end.
- Wash your hands before…. and after
- Cut deep, they may have thick skin
- Probably best to practice on someone else first
- Play it by ear
- When I do my open heart surgeries I always bring my cordless Worx saw. Works great!
Tip: best to change to a fine blade for the initial cut. Minimizes splatter.
- The heart is located in the chest. Most people have one, I think.
- Choose a good patient
- Facebook is the best source for information
- Measure twice cut once. Trust me, I’m a white man and am therefore an authority on most topics.
- Google it then ask a bunch of strangers who also have no expertise on the subject until you get the answer(s) you want to hear
- Practice makes perfect.
People just love to give advice. Sometimes people ask their Facebook friends for medical advice. I kind of understand that considering how expensive medical care is and how hard it is to find good medical care.
There are people who consult Facebook whenever they have a question about anything. There is plenty of advice for home buyers and sellers too.