It is Friday and Fridays are for fun. The year is flying by. There are oh so many holiday events and activities going on this weekend. I thought I would post a picture to get everyone in the mood for December in St. Paul. I take this picture at about the same time every year. No snow in it this time but that is alright.
I will list my top picks for the first weekend in December:
- The lighting of the tree at union depot. Starts at 5:30 PM today
- European market at the Union depo:t Friday, Dec. 1: 4-9 p.m.
Saturday, Dec. 2: 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
Sunday, Dec. 3: 12-6 p.m.
- Indoor Saint Paul Farmer’s market – Market house (across 5th the street from the outdoor market) Dec. 2 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- 39th Annual Old Fashioned Holiday Bazaar Landmark Center. (admission charged) Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the Landmark Center.
- Skating at the Wells Fargo Rink at the Landmark Center Daily 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
Happy December 1st!